This Committee oversees the operations of PLATO. Its membership consists of the PLATO President, President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer and Immediate Past President. It is responsible for:
1. Advising on Board agenda.
2. Authorizing expenditures subject to Board approval when deemed necessary by the Committee or the Board.
3. Implementing Board decisions or overseeing their implementation by others.
4. Providing oversight for day-to-day operations of the organization
5. Planning of the Annual Membership Meeting.
6. Evaluating organizational needs and making recommendations to the Board.
The Executive Committee currently meets at 10 am on the first Friday of the month at the UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies, 21 N. Park St., 7th Floor. Contact the PLATO President or the PLATO Office for updates on meeting dates, times, and location.