The two main responsibilities of the Curriculum Committee members are:
1. To evaluate course proposals
2. To become a liaison for a few Course Coordinators.
Other opportunities within the Curriculum Committee are:
• Locate and reserve suitable meeting rooms for courses.
• Plan and lead the Fall and Spring Open House.
• Plan a Coordinator Lunch once a year to honor and thank current coordinators.
The Committee meets the first Friday of each month as needed (usually 8-10 times a year).
Time of Meeting: 1:30 p.m.
Location: DCS building, 21 N. Park Street, 7th floor.
For more information, contact a committee co-chair:
Therese Stevens (email@example.com) or
Barb Friberg (firstname.lastname@example.org