This committee is responsible for the following activities:
- Planning, scheduling, and setting standards for a balanced program of courses.
- Identifying and confirming course coordinators.
- Locating and reserving suitable meeting rooms for courses.
- Supporting course coordinators.
- Evaluating current curriculum offerings and developing new offerings.
- Planning and leading the Fall and Spring Previews.
- Identifying potential educational needs and opportunities other than courses.
- Arranging training for members who desire instruction prior to assuming coordinator duties.
- Other activities as may be assigned or as its members deem appropriate.
Meets the first Friday of each month
21 N. Park Street, 7th floor
For more information, contact a committee co-chair: Kathy Brown (email@example.com) OR Therese Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org)