Join us on Thursday, March 30 for Tour of Two of the iconic facilities of UW-Madison Campus:
Registration Limit: 40 members and guests
- We will have a deluxe school bus to pick up and deliver attendees to the start of our tour.
- The Institutes of Discovery, a public and private enterpise for bio-technology research and development.
- UW-Madison Geology Museum which contains both geology and paleontology specimens housed in Weeks Hall.
- We will have lunch at the Union South, 1/2 block from the institutes of discovery. The price of lunch is included and will be buffet Style.
Accessibility Policy. On the Bus, you must be able to climb steps to board and exit the bus. If you need assistance, we recommend that you bring a friend to give you a hand.
Registration Deadlines: March 27
Guest Policy. Members must register their guests. Each PLATO member is entitled to bring one non-member guest per bus trip. (Members may bring more than one guest near the registration Deadline Date if seats are available. Check with the trip organizer.) Non-member guests pay an additional $10.00 registration fee. PLATO Membership is $60.00/year or $30.00/half year.
PLATO Member Fee: $32.00 (includes buffet lunch.)
Non-Member Guest of a Member Fee:
$42.00 (includes buffet lunch.)
Registration Fee includes: Bus without Wi-Fi. buffet lunch private room at the Union South.
ItineraryBear in mind that our boarding bus route is like Madison Metro or any other municipal bus service. Please arrive early at your boarding stop so you don’t miss the bus. When everyone is aboard and seated, we leave. Arrive early and we will all arrive in Milwaukee on time to begin our adventure.
– Don’t be late. We can wait just 5 minutes at any one location.
– Pack water bottles and snacks for sustenance on the trip.
Bus Pick Up
8:40 AM Bus stop at East Towne Sears
8:45 AM Begin bus boarding
9:10 AM Bus arrives at Capitol Lakes
9:35 AM Bus arrives at Oakwood
Village West for loading.
Tours and Lunch
9:55 AM Arrive Institutes of Discovery
10:15 AM Begin Discovery Tour
11:45 AM Lunch/Free Time at Union South
1:00 PM Walk to the Geology Museum
1:15 PM Begin Geology Museum Tour
Bus Pick up
2:50 PM Begin Boarding Bus
3:00 PM Bus Leaves Geology Museum
3:20 PM Arrive at East Towne Sears
3:40 PM Arrive Capitol Lakes
4:00 PM Arrive Oakwood University
Mail-In Registration Form (including instructions and Trip Information):PLATO Registration Form
For further information, contact Grounded theater trip organizer, Mike Di Iorio at 608 257 9164 or email@example.com or Sharon Scrattish at 608 280-8050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.