The PLATO Spring Open House will take place 1:30 - 3:00PM, Wednesday, Feb 21st.
* Talk with Course Coordinators & discuss their Spring class offerings
* Re-connect with PLATO colleagues
* Chat with Committee representatives about upcoming activities and volunteer opportunities
* Light refreshments available throughout the afternoon
* A Q & A session is planned to answer questions about PLATO.
Come any time between 1:30 and 3:00. As you enter the Senior Center, pick up an information folder, then freely move from table to table on the first floor to meet and talk to the course coordinators. Each PLATO committee will also be represented - we are always in need of new volunteers to keep PLATO activities going!
A brief Question-and-Answer Session will be held near the end of the open house time to help prospective, new and continuing members learn more about PLATO committees, issues, and future plans.
Refreshments hosted by the Special Events Committee and seating will be available throughout the afternoon.