Members & their guests are invited to PLATO's
ANNUAL MEETING & REFRESHMENTS
Amy L. Rosebrough, Interim State Archeologist
“The Story of the Discovery, Recovery and Preservation
of the Lake Mendota Canoes”
12:30pm Check-in/pick-up name tags
12:30 – 1:00 pm Refreshments and Social Time
1:00 – 1:35 pm Business Portion of Annual Meeting
- Introduction of new Officers and Committee Chairs
- Rod McKenzie, PLATO President
- Jatinder Cheema: The Treasurer
- Tim Otis: Fund Development
- Kathy Michaelis: Diversity Awareness
- Hedy Lukas: “Sharing our Love of Learning”
- Edie Urness-Pondillo: Agora Editorial Board
- Kathy Burman: "Meet the Curriculum Committee"
- Carla Di Iorio: Special Events
1:35 – 2:35 pm Keynote: Amy L. Rosebrough, Interim State Archeologist
There will be time for Q & A
2:35 –3:15 pm Refreshments and Social Time
Registration is required and closes Friday, June 9.
If you prefer wearing a mask, we encourage you to do so.
Driving & Parking Directions
The PLATO Annual Meeting & Refreshments will be held at:
The Goodman Community Center's
BRASSWORKS Building located at
214 Waubesa St., Madison, WI 53704
Click here for the Goodman Community Center's website.
The Goodman Center BRASSWORKS Building features convenient, free parking & ADA accessible facilities.
Overflow parking is located across from the BRASSWORKS, behind St. Bernard's Catholic Church.