Fall Courses begin the week of September 23, 2019.
Most Fall courses begin the week of September 23. There is a large variety of courses being offered. Be sure to check the beginning date of your course.
Fall PLATO courses cover a wide variety of topics.
There is a course for everyone:
- from discussions to lectures;
- from films to presentations.
- from “Managing your Money” to Refighting the Civil War;”
- from “Novels Old and New” to “Jazz;”
- from “Continuing Philosophy” to “Contemporary Economic Issues,” and more.
If you click on the link for Fall Courses 2019, you will see what members are learning this Fall.
Link to FALL Courses Schedule 2019